Friday Eric's dad and Debbie came into town on their way to Mississippi and stayed with us for the weekend. On Saturday we celebrated my mom's birthday at Red Robin, even though her actual birthday was on Friday. It was a lot of fun. We went back to her house afterwards and had birthday cake. I took a few pictures that I will try to post when I get home from work today. On Sunday, we ran some errands with Paul and Dorelie. We've also still been trying to figure out and plan our next vacation and we are still waiting for suggestions! We both really want to go to Europe, but airfare seems to be this biggest downfall right now. It is just so darn expensive to fly over there! We might try checking out a few travel agents to see if we can somehow get a better deal. Anyways, that's really it for now!
Mom's Bithday Pictures


No comments:
Post a Comment