Tuesday, March 21, 2006

St. Patty's Day

Friday night we went out to eat for St. Patrick's Day with some friends we know through Eric's work. We ate at the Olive Garden and then went out to Bricktown. I would post some pictures, but I forgot to take my camera that night =(. It was pretty fun though.

Saturday morning we went to talk to a travel agent about vacations. We are still wanting to go to Europe, but we might wait until September so that it will be less crowded as well as less expensive. We are wanting to go with a group called Contiki which caters towards younger people and pretty much plans out the trip for you. We are pretty excited about it!

Sunday, we went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my parents, sister, Max, & Zack because my dad was wanting to do something else special for my mom as a late b-day present. It was really nice to hang out with them. Max is getting so big and is starting to sound more like a big boy when he talks. He says the cutest, funniest things now too!

Yesterday, I went to the doctor with my sister, Zack, and mom so we could see the ultrasound of my next niece or nephew. They are wanting to wait to find out what it will be, but I think everyone's leaning towards a girl. It was pretty fun to watch. The baby didn't want to stop moving, so we got to watch it kick and punch my sister. That's really all the news I have for now!

1 comment:

Nubia said...

Europe would be soooo much fun! Might have to buy a bigger compact flash for the camera.