Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Weekend

Well, this was the weekend of birthdays! Saturday, I went with Paul and Dorelie to celebrate thier daughter, Ashley's, birthday at Chuck E Cheese. Then I went with Colleen and Dana to selebrate Colleen's birthday in Bricktown. We went to Zio's and then Lit and City Walk. It was a lot of fun! I hadn't been to a club in a long time!

Also, Eric should be coming home soon from his first deployment. I am very excited! It will be nice to have him here to help with all the crazy Christmas shopping!

Here are a couple pics from the Birthday weekend:

Ashley eating birthday cake

Me and Ashley

The girls at Lit

2 comments:

Nubia said...

Isn't Chuck E Cheese loud? The few times we've gone on the weekends it has felt like we were at a club cause all the loud music.

Mindy said...

It wasn't too loud, but the one we went to was a pretty small.