Monday, December 12, 2005

And he's off again!

Well, Eric finally got back from his deployment last week and I was very excited to see him, but... they told him on his way home that they were going to go ahead and send him on another deployment right away. So, I only got to spend the weekend with him before he left again. He is supposed to be back before we leave to go to CO for Christmas, so hopefully that works out! We had a very productive weekend. Friday we went with Nick to see The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, which I would highly recommend. Then we hung out at the house and ate some pizza. We also rented the Fantastic 4, which I wasn't very impressed with at all. On Saturday we ran around town trying to get Christmas shopping done and yesterday we watched the Broncos secure their spot in the playoffs. We were very happy about that! We took some pictures of the Christmas lights on our house, so I will try to post it when I get home. That's it for now! I better get back to work!

Our Christmas lights!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

So you do check the website when you're on the road huh?

Nubia said...

Busted!

Nice lights by the way.