Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well, I had a very nice Thanksgiving. I went with my parents, Kasey, Zack, Max, Aspen, Bailey, and Bandit to my grandparents' house in New Mexico. We drove in my parents' Motor Home there. It was really good to finally get the chance to visit my grandparents. Eric obviously couldn't come because of the deployment, but he did get to make a stop back in OK as part of the deployment, so I was able to see him when I got back on Friday. We were able to pick out a Christmas tree and decorate it. We also went to see Harry Potter Monday night. It was pretty good. They left some stuff out and changed it a little from the book, but I don't know how they would have been able to keep everything in it and still have it be 2 1/2 hours long. Here are a few pics:
The whole Fam at Thanksgiving Dinner

Eric hanging garland on the tree

Me putting the star on the top of the tree

No comments: