Wednesday, November 16, 2005

1st Deployment

Well, Eric left Monday morning for his first deployment. It's been a little lonely, but luckily I've got great friends, family, and Aspen! On Saturday, we had a little get together for him with some friends from his work and Tarah, Jeff and one of their friends. Then on Sunday, we went to my parents to hang out with them and Kasey and Max. That's really about it right now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry MIndy. It's no fun...I know. I've found that great friends and family really make a difference. Be thankful that we have them, not everyone does. When does he come back?

Mindy said...

Eric's deployments are only for a month. He basically gets deployed for a month, is back for a month, then leaves again for another month. I know it is nothing compared to Mark's, but it does still suck. I am very thankful for friends and family. I know that they will be a big help!