Monday, October 24, 2005
Weekend
We had another busy weekend. On Friday we went to another Hail and Farewell for Eric's squardon, which was pretty fun. On Saturday, we went to a Halloween party that was held by the spouse's club of Eric's squadron. We dressed up and I was a Bronco football player and Eric was a Bronco cheerleader. It was pretty funny! I think the party was a little more oriented towards kids, but we still had fun. On Sunday, we watched the Broncos game which was really close, but they lost =(. Then we had dinner with my sister and parents. I'm sure we will have another eventful weekend this week. Hopefully we will get to go on a haunted hike!


5 comments:
I'm sure Eric made for a lovely cheerleader. My Packers lost in a close one as well, at least the Sooners won and are now over .500.
Brent
You guys are so fun with your halloween costumes! What does a haunted hike entail? Sounds scary with the benefit of excercise!
That last comment was from me...
Melissa Beasley!
It is called Scream Acres and I don't really know that much about it except that it is on 16 acres or somehting like that and last like 40 minutes. It is supposed to be pretty scary. I guess you have a tour guide that leads a group through this trail and scary stuff happens!
Post a Comment