
Well, I tried to find the scariest picture I possibly could to post for Halloween, and this is what I came up with. Pretty scary huh? This picture was taken last weekend before that Halloween party that we went to.
This Friday we went to another costume party that was put on by a guy in Eric's squadron. We had a blast!! Also, Eric's dad came into town on Friday on his way from Colorado to Mississippi.
On Saturday we all went to IKEA in Frisco, TX because I saw that they were having a sale that weekend only and I wanted to buy a big ottoman I had seen. It was pretty fun. We ate at the Cheescake factory for lunch. I was able to find some nice curtains and hardware for our cabinets too.
Well, that's it for now! I hope everyone has a great Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment