Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Columbus Day!

We had a great weekend! On Friday, we went to a cook out at Paul & Dorelie's house where we hung out with a couple that are in Eric and Paul's squadron. We met them at the Hail and Farewell and they seem very nice.

On Saturday, Susan and her husband, Matt came in to town from Tulsa and we went out to eat with Jennifer and Josh. It was great catching up with them! After dinner at Zio's(Yummy!) we came back to our house to play some games. The boys all played monopoly while the girls played karaoke. It was a blast! Here is a pic from that night:


On Sunday, I went with a friend, Colleen, to Frisco, TX for a day of shopping. It was a lot of fun! We went to IKEA, which I had never been to and fell in love with it! I am hoping to go back soon when we have more $ and do some serious shopping!!

No comments: