Sunday, July 17, 2005

Weekend

I forgot to post what I did last weekend. I went to a lingerie/bachelorette party that some friends and I threw for Tarah. We had it in Arlington, Tx at Tarah's aunt's house and her aunt was nice enough to rent us a Hummer limo for the bachelorette party that night. We went out to eat and to a piano bar. I had never been to a piano bar before and had a blast! It was nice to finally have a girls weekend. Eric also had a nice "boys weekend" at Lake Murray where he went camping with Nick and Matt.

This weekend, we went to another shower for Tarah. It was a couple's shower, so Eric got to join in on the festivities. It was a lot of fun and we went to Chelino's Mexican restaurant in Bricktown afterwards. Tonight, we went to Dorelie's house where she cooked us a yummy steak dinner. I will try to post pictures of the showers soon, but I still need to post Fourth of July pictures first. I guess I will just have to get on that!!

Oh, I almost forgot, here is a funny picture of Aspen that I took. I woke up a couple mornings ago and found her sleeping in her bed in this position. Luckily I had the camera ready and snapped a quick photo.


No comments: