Thursday, July 07, 2005

4th of July Weekend

I hope everyone had a good fourth! We went out to my parent's land on Sunday and rode 4-wheelers. It was a lot of fun except for the heat! It was about 106 degrees F!! We were in Eric's un air conditioned Jeep and couldn't drive much faster than 50 mph from pulling the 4-wheeler. It was the straw that broke the camels back as far as the Jeep was concerned. We decided we needed to get a another vehicle for Eric with AC, so we found a '99 Jeep Grand Cherokee on Tuesday that we bought. I will let Eric tell you about it though since it is his baby. On the afternoon of the Fourth, we went with Matt and Colleen to Bethany for a color guard presentation and flyover. Then, we went to my sister's where we shot off fireworks. It was a lot of fun! Max wouldn't stop saying my name the whole time. My sister had him call me today because he was pointing at the phone and kept saying my name. I wanted to put a couple pictures up, but something is wrong with the computer and I can't download them. I will put some up as soon as I can though!

1 comment:

Nubia said...

What color is your new car? Did you keep your old Jeep? I bet having AC feels so much better. Cars out here in the AZ desert NEED AC or you'll melt away.