Well, we had a garage sale all last weekend, which was nice since we will need the extra $ for our trip to CO this weekend. We did pretty well at the garage sale and made a decent amount of $. On Saturday I went to another bachelorette party for my friend, Leslie. It was pretty fun.
This weekend, Eric's mom is getting married in CO, so we are looking forward to being there for it. I just know it will be beautiful since it will be up in the mountains. I will take lots of pictures and post them as soon as I can.
Eric has luckily been scheduled for more flights lately, so hopefully he will be going to the squadron soon. I don't know how exciting it really is for me though. I've really enjoyed him being home. I know as soon as he's in the squadron, he will start getting deployed. I've been spoiled so far by not having to deal with him being gone much yet. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well!


No comments:
Post a Comment