Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Colorado

We are back from Colorado! It was a really good vacation! I think it was long over due for Eric and me. We didn't due a whole lot while we were there but just hang out with family. It was really nice to be able to do that and see everyone. We got to celebrate Mother's Day with Eric's mom and we took pictures of all of us to give her. We did go on a hike Saturday and Eric rode the Alpine slides at Heritage Square. We also saw a couple movies, Kingdom of Heaven and hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. They were pretty good. We also had lots of game nights while we were there which were a blast. We played this new Karaoke game that we got for the X-box and Eric talked his brothers into getting Forza(and steering wheels) which he played as well. Overall it was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to when we will be able to go back again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you went to Colorado, it looks like the weather was nice. Last time I went (in March) there was a spring blizard that dropped 15 inches of snow. I also just got Forza Motorsport for the XBox, it is a great racing game. I haven't been able to play much since I been studing for a class I'm taking for work (I have the test today). Anyways, love your new layout on the website (but you guys need to post more).

Brent

Anonymous said...

No, we don't have broadband internet access, so no XBox Live. If we ever do get DSL or Cable internet, I will for sure get XBox Live and we can go racing. I played some Republic Commando last night, I'm really close to finishing the game. The game is alittle short but a great game overall.

Brent