Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Website's New Look

Hi everyone! Well, if you haven't noticed, I am in the process of changing up the website a little. I was getting bored of it and thought it was time for something new. It might take a while to change the whole thing, but I will get to it eventually.

This weekend has been pretty eventful. Friday, as soon as I got home from work, I helped Eric stain the fence which turned out to be so much more of a challenge that we originally thought! We wanted to do it to protect the fence so that it doesn't rot and wanted to do it before the other houses build their fences around us. Well, the sprayer that we got barely worked and clogged up halfway through, so we ended up having to manually paint it on which was a LOT of work! After that, we went to a friend's house for a cook out. Yesterday we went ice skating with some other friends which was a blast. I hadn't been ice skating since before Eric and I were even dating! Anyways, we are going out to dinner tonight, so I better get off the computer, but keep watching for more changes to the website!

No comments: