Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The pictures are finally up!

The pictures that Eric and I took with my side of the family right before Easter are finally available to look at online. Here is the website, but you will need to enter my name and the access code which I have emailed out to everyone. If you didn't get it and would like to, I can email the pictures or the code directly to you. Just email me and let me know and I will send it to you! I will also be putting some of them on the website after I am done changiing it up.

Picture Link

1 comment:

Nubia said...

Hey, the web site looks great. Love the colors! By the way, I never got an email with the password for your slideshow.


Ah...a massage sounds lovely. I think that sounds like a good Mother's Day present for me! Might have to hint for one.