Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rollin Rollin Collin

I wanted to wait until Collin officially turned 4 months to write this, but the excitement is too much! Mr. Collin has now rolled over from belly to back twice! Only one of which I actually saw. I just know when I left him to get his brother up from his nap, he was on his belly and when I came back, he was on his back! This is more than a month earlier than when Luke rolled over for the first time! The little, or should I say big, guy is growing sooooo fast! He loves to grab his feet when lying on his back which is the cutest thing ever! He loves to "talk" and can actually reach the floor in his jumparoo! I am pretty sure Luke was much older before we were able to remove the phone book from under his feet! He is so happy, oh, and laughing now! It is the best thing in the world when you can get that good belly laugh out of him! Believe it or not, but big brother can actually make him laugh now too instead of squeal in fright! =) He loves to stand, but is not really a jumper like his brother! He also squirms all over the place when on his belly! I def think this one will be crawling sooner than big bro too! Here's a couple pics:

No comments: