Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Slacker!

I've been slacking on this blog! I'm so sorry for that! I guess we can start with the holidays?! We went to Colorado for Christmas and had an awesome time! We got to go to a Bronco game while we were there that they unfortunately lost, but was still fun anyways. We went to the Denver zoo to see the Christmas lights and boy was it cold!! We also took Luke for his first sledding experience! He definitely didn't hate it, but I'm not sure he loved it either! On another note, Eric's grandma on his Mom's side hadn't been doing too well before we got there and passed away shortly after we arrived. We were so thankful that we were able to see her before she passed and were able to be there with everyone during that time. We arrived home on the 28th and for New Years Day, we went to my parents where we had Christmas with my family, had lunch, and played their new wii sport game!

Eric's grandma's funeral service was this past weekend and so we flew back to Colorado Thursday and just returned Sunday. The funeral service was beautiful and really special as it was directed by Eric's cousin who is a minister. The trip was mostly uneventful, but we got to see a lot of extended family that I had never met and Eric hadn't seen in years!! Luke did pretty well on the plane all except the last 10-15 min on the descent of the first flight where he screamed bloody murder! He was an angel on the way back though and even got his own seat since the flight wasn't full!

As for the baby, still no new pictures, but the heart rate seems to be maintaining a steady 160 bpm. I've been very anxious to see the little tike since I got so used to all the ultrasounds I received when pregnant with Luke! It's killing me! We should be getting the "Big" ultrasound here though in a few weeks! I'm hoping we will get some good pictures then! That's all the news I have for now! I'll try to post some pictures soon!

No comments: