Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Proud Moment

Yesterday I had a super proud moment with my son, which actually continued into today, but we'll start with yesterday first. So Luke had his first kids meal at a restaurant! I know what you're thinking, what's the big deal?? Well, we have been desperately trying to get the little guy to eat REAL food since he was about 10 months old! We have been very unsuccessful and although there are some things he will eat, he mostly prefers the baby food mush. He actually ate chicken nuggets and dipped them in BBQ sauce all by himself! He drank his big boy milk with a big boy straw and let us know when he was thirsty! Communication is sooo wonderful! I was truly amazed and so proud! I can not believe how big he is! He is definitely not my little baby anymore! =( Now on to today, Luke had to get his second dose of the flu shot and not only did he not cry a single tear, but he didn't even wince! What a trooper! He hasn't had any tylenol or anything and just keeps on truckin like nothing ever happened! I am just so mesmerized by him and how he makes everyone he comes in contact with smile or laugh(usually at him!). Just yesterday, he broke out in a little jig in the shopping cart when some crazy techno music came on at the store and had one lady cracking up saying how cute it was! He also has been striking up conversations with anyone and EVERYONE, wherever we are! He is quite the social butterfly! I think that's about all the brags I have for today, but can I just say how much I love that CRAZY little man?!!

No comments: