Monday, October 26, 2009

13 Months!

Luke is 13 months and crazy as ever!! It really seems like something clicked for him this month because he is understanding so much more now! He tries to learn new words everyday and knows done, bite, up, down, Aspen, No no, and I'm sure others that I'm not thinking of! He climbs off the couch all on his own, has climbed in the tub by himself, and won't keep still! Diaper changes have really become a big ordeal! He knows where his belly is and loves to play peek a boo from around the hall corner. His most favorite things lately are carrying his blanket or Shamu around the house and pulling stuff out of containers ie. laundry out of the hamper, legos out of his wagon, and tupperware out of the drawer! He is soooo much fun! I love that we are actually starting to be able to communicate!

I've been trying to post pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch, but I need to make them smaller, so I'll get them up soon!

No comments: