Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter/Feedback

I just wanted to post some cute pictures from Easter. Also, I haven't been getting much feedback and just wanted to make sure people were still checking out the blog! You don't have to sign up to leave a comment. All you have to do is sign your name when you leave one, then post under "Anonymous". Thanks!

The Easter bunny came!!

It's not chocolate, but you better believe it's still going in the mouth!

Nice hat!

Now if he could only learn to balance without leaning on something and learn to put one foot in front of the other, we would be golden!

Luke with his clucking chicken bunny from Nana and Papa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy,

I check your blog a couple times a week to keep an on Luke's progress. I love seeing the pictures!

Karen Sellers

Mindy said...

Thanks Karen! I'm glad to hear you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at pictures and check at least twice a week. Keep updating! I can't wait for our little boys to meet so they can dance around and play air instruments to blue grass music :) Of course they would have to do this sober.

Kris

Nubia said...

Cute pictures. Luke is standing already?! Where has the time gone?