Monday, April 20, 2009

7 months!!

Luke is 7 months old! I can't believe he is more than 1/2 a year old!! He's learned so many new tricks! He can, although he doesn't prefer to, roll over onto his tummy, hold his own bottle, splash in the water, and sit up completely unsupported now! He's also learned how to put one foot in front of the other when held upright. If he could just learn to balance, he could totally walk! Everyday is a new discovery and he is sooo curious! I'm actually not sure that I really want him walking since I know he will be into EVERYTHING!! Here are a few random pictures from this last month:

How to clean a baby after a major blowout

Pretty proud of himself after rolling onto his belly

Luke and R2

He loves himself! Can you blame him?!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

he is a cute little mini eric!! He is going to be so fun now!!!