Luke had his first set of shots today. He did sooo good! Although he did cry, it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be and he calmed down very quickly. Aside from a little cradle cap, he is perfectly happy and healthy! I can't believe he will be 2 months tomorrow! He has gained 1 inch now and weighs 8 lbs 12.6oz! What a big boy! He's even got a cute little Buddha belly as you can see from this picture. We are going to try to move him to his crib this week. I know I will miss being able to just look over to check on him, but it will also be nice to reclaim our bedroom for ourselves. Just wanted to update on the little man's status! Enjoy!


1 comment:
I love it! I can't wait to see him on Sat. I think we will probably just spend the night!!
Post a Comment