Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Luke's Proofs

Luke's proofs finally got done, but if I didn't email you the password to look at them, I'm sorry! They aren't available to proof anymore since they are only online for 5 days, but the photographer put some of them on her blog, so you should be able to see some of them there! Here's a link to them: ToMorrow's Memories blog Oh, and if you wanted to order some but didn't in time and know exactly which ones you want, let me know because you should still be able to order!


We finally got a mattress for Luke's crib and he tried it out for the first time yesterday. I think he liked it! Here's a couple pictures of his first time in the crib:


He's working on a smile in this one! He started becoming a little more aware of things around him, but still doesn't quite smile in reaction to things yet. He's getting close though! I can't wait! Also, the poor little guy is losing his hair on top just like his mommy did as a baby! Now he looks even more like an old man! As you can see, he's also finally putting on weight! Yea! He has his doc apt in a few weeks, so we will know exactly how much he weighs then, but I know he's over 7 lbs now.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

so cute!!!! I is growing so fast.