Well, I have been trying to add another belly picture and change up the baby's page a little, but apparently I have run out of space on my server, so that's why the baby's page isn't working right now. Sorry! Hopefully I will have it fixed soon! Also, I can't put the poll on the new baby page that I made, so I will just have it here on the blog for those of you who haven't voted yet! Not much longer though and we will have our answer! Anyways, keep an eye out for the new belly pic as soon as I can get the baby's page fixed! Also, the nursery is almost done, so I will be posting pics of that on here soon too!
Ok, so I reworked it so at least the baby's page works now, but you will have to use the link on this page to get there now! It is posted to the left! I'm thinking I might actually need to buy some webspace!


No comments:
Post a Comment