Saturday, May 10, 2008

Halfway there!

So I am only 1 day short of 20 weeks and already halfway through the pregnancy! Right now I am just enjoying being pregnant. I'm still not too big to be uncomfortable, but big enough to look pregnant and there is nothing more exciting than feeling the little one kick and somersault in my belly. I think I could just stay this way forever! I still have the baby, but don't have to feed it, change diapers, or have it wake me up crying yet! It's great! Anyways, I just wanted to post these pictures that we took yesterday before going to a friend's wedding. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is by far the easiest Mother's day you'll have, but nothing beets the homemade pictures and songs (strikingly similar to the bday song). Its hard work, but absolutely the best job ever! Thanks for taking me back to the memories Adam and I shared with our first baby kicks. Hugs & Kisses from Colorado. Hope to see you soon, Love Charity