Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Baby Movements
So I think we felt the baby kicking last night. I've been feeling some movements, but they are so faint it's really hard to distinguish them from other bodily functions. Last night, when I was laying down, I could feel them and Eric was also able to by touching my belly. I'm so glad that Eric was finally able to feel the little kicks! I've been telling him that I thought I was feeling something, but it was hard to tell from the outside. It's pretty exciting, but I think it will be even more exciting when they are stronger and more obvious. I thought everyone might like to hear the newest progress! I have another doc apt. in a couple weeks where they do the "big" ultrasound and measure all the baby parts to make sure everything is normal. I will be sure to update everyone again then!


No comments:
Post a Comment