I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Years! We had a blast in Colorado. We got to go skiing, sledding, and just hang out with family. I know Eric was very thankful to be able to get a break to see his family. It was also nice just being able to have Eric for the holidays. We drove home New Years Eve, so were pretty worn out for the new year. We did have a couple friends, John & Deana, over to celebrate though. They had actually driven all day as well, so they were in the same boat as us. Now Eric is already back to his busy and hectic schedule and I am trying to get things in order for myself. Maybe one of these days I'll start getting more recent pictures up! I hope this year is full of new and exciting things for everyone!
Oh, and I decided to chop my hair off for the new year! I was able to donate 11 inches of it to locks of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment