Sunday, December 16, 2007

Florida

Sorry it's been so long since I've written! I actually went on a trip to Florida at the end of November to visit with my friends, Sylvia and Ruth. Sylvia lives out near Daytona so we stayed with her. It was a lot of fun! We went to Universal one day, went on a ghost tour in St. Augustine, painted pottery, and mostly just hung out watching movies and talking. We timed the trip so I would be gone at the same time as Eric, so it worked out pretty well. We haven't been up to a whole lot since then except getting ready for Christmas and Eric has had to work a lot now that he is studying to be a Mission Commander as well as Instructor Pilot. Therefore, Eric will be extremely happy to have a break when we go to Colorado for Christmas. We are really looking forward to our trip!

No comments: