Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update

Well, Eric and I haven't been up to a whole lot lately. I haven't really done much job hunting, but have been keeping busy with a lot of projects. I am planning a bachelorette party, baby shower, and trying desperately to catch up on my scrapbook which is like 3 years behind! Oh, and I have been helping my parents design the interior of a house they are having built out on their land. I will try to post a couple pictures of what I've done on it. Anyways, Eric and I are planing a trip to Colorado at the end of this month as long as Eric's schedule allows, so we are excited about that! Keep your fingers crossed that nothing gets in the way of our vacation(the Navy has a way of making last minute plans!). That's really it for now! Sorry the pictures are still behind! I'll try to start working on getting the ones up from our NY vacation soon! Take care!

No comments: