Wednesday, January 17, 2007

School

Well, despite the icy weather, school just started up yesterday and I already have a ton of homework! The stress is beginning again! I am only taking 1 class from OU this semester which is my interior design studio and I'm taking 2 others from 2 different colleges. The other 2 colleges are not only closer to where I live, but much cheaper! One of them is an online class too, so I will only have to go to that college for the tests. Anyways, I will probably take off all the pictures of my studio work from last semester and start posting stuff from this one, so if you haven't had the chance to look at last semester's work, you might want to take a look before it's gone! The link is Studio Work. I'm excited for more snow this weekend, but am starting to get a little sick of staying inside all the time. Oh well, at least I will have tons of homework to keep me occupied! I better get back to work now!

No comments: