Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas & New Years

I hope everyone had fun over the holidays! Mine were pretty fun! My friend, Susan, and her husband, Matt, came to stay with me Christmas Eve so I wasn't by myself which was very nice! Christmas morning I went to my parent's house to open presents and make & eat Christmas lunch/dinner. My grandparents were in town for the festivities too, so I got to visit with them a little as well. That next Wednesday was Max's 3rd birthday! I can't believe he's 3 now! We went to incredible pizza which was a lot of fun. It made me really miss Eric though because I know how much he would've liked to revert to a 5 year old and play all the games. I think Max had a blast though. Oh, and Corbin did too! He absolutely LOVED watching his big brother play games. He kept smiling and giggling the whole time! For New Year's Eve, I went to Paul and Dorelie's where we played games and had a blast! I have so many pictures that I need to post! Right now I am working on posting the pictures from the Navy Ball. That was in October though, so I'm WAY behind! Anyways, keep a lookout for more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Nubia said...

Hey Mindy,
I'm glad to hear that you had a nice Christmas with your family.

Your nephews are getting so big. Isn't weird hearing them talk? Lil' Brent's voice is squeaky.

Eric if you're able to read this...take care buddy! We love ya.