Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Snow Days

Last Wednesday night we had a snow storm blow in and got quite a bit of snow! Here in Oklahoma, anytime it snows, pretty much everything shuts down, so I got to play hooky from both work and school on Thursday and Friday. It was so nice to stay home in my pj's all day and just get stuff done around the house. I basically got 2 vacations in a row! It's been hard going back to school and work, but this week is my last week of classes. Next week is finals week, so I just basically have to go in to take my tests. I decided to go ahead and stay part time at work during my break because not only will it be a hassle to try to change it, but I will then have to go back to part time once school starts up again, plus it will be nice to have the break.

Saturday, I left the house for the first time since Wednesday, and ran errands with Dorelie. That night I went over to her house and played a game with her and a couple of her friends from work.

Sunday I went to the Mesta Park home tour in Oklahoma City with Jennifer. We got to tour some of the houses and a bed and breakfast in one of the historical districts of the city. It was pretty interesting to see how the different home owners decorated the interiors. After that, I went with Dorelie to help her with some more Christmas shopping. It made me realize how glad I am to be finished with my Christmas shopping, because we sure came across some rude employees! What ever happened to the Christmas spirit?! Oh well!

On the days off that I had, I added some more pictures of my studio projects and of one of the OU games that Eric and I went to, so be sure to check those out!

2 comments:

Nubia said...

What... there's cup holders in the stadium? That's awesome. Is that the new upper deck they were building above the students section?

Brent and I are going to Fiesta Bowl!! My friend Courtney and a few others are driving in for the game too. Can't wait. Gotta get my college football game fix.

Mindy said...

That's awesome! I wish I could go! Yeah it was in the new section of the stadium. It's the nosebleeds for sure though! It had to have been at least a mile walk up the ramps to get there! No joke!