This past weekend, Eric and I went to Dallas to do a little Christmas shopping and to eat at Medieval Times. We left Saturday morning and came back Sunday. It was nice to get a lot of our Christmas shopping taken care of and Medieval Times was a blast. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but once the show started, we really got into it! The only problem was that Eric realized how allergic he really is to horses. He could barely talk by the end of it! It was fun though. I did take pictures, but I probably won't be able to post them until after finals which are coming up!
We will be super busy this weekend preparing for Eric's family who are coming for Thanksgiving and finishing up Christmas shopping. Hopefully I can work in some homework somewhere in there too!


No comments:
Post a Comment