Monday, June 13, 2005

Exciting news!

I have some exciting news to report; my sister is now pregnant with her second child! I am really excited for her. She is only about 7 weeks along now and they are not going to find out the sex of the baby, but I just know it's going to be a girl! I thought everyone might like to hear the good news!

Speaking of babies, here is a better picture of the baby birds that I took this weekend:

Also, here are some pictures of the landscaping that we did around the tree in our front yard:

2 comments:

Nubia said...

I want another baby! Let her know that I said that's she lucky. If we have a girl, I want to name her Nubia Isabella Bristol but Brent doesn't want to name our girl Nubia cause he thinks it's weird that there will be two sets of Brent and Nubia. Whatever.

The landscaping looks nice. Was the flower bed already there or did you guys but the whole thing in? We were at the park the other day and they had this big flat rock called Flagstone. We want to put those in the backyard. That way when the kids are playing I could sit down on the rock and not be completely on the ground.

Mindy said...

I like the idea of naming the girl Nubia. It would be a 3rd generation all around, right? Anyways, we did make the whole flower bed around the tree. The flower beds that are right next to the house were already there though. I like flagstone, it is a pretty rock. We might eventally use it for steps in the backyard.