Sunday, May 22, 2011

More Luke-isms

So lately Luke has picked up a few funny habits that I thought I would share!  The first one is his insistence on using the word "man" or "bud" at the end of every sentence he speaks!  We often say "hey buddy", or "hey bud", and sometimes, "oh man" which he has keyed in on and decided to take in as a part of his own everyday speech!  We also started using the phrase, "happy plate", or "happy bowl" for when he eats everything on his plate or bowl.  We actually picked it up from a waitress at a restaurant who told us how excited she would get to finish her meals as a kid when her mom told her that.  So today after his lunch, Luke excitedly exclaimed that he had made a happy bowl and therefore wanted candy.  Well I asked him if he wanted applesauce and he said, "No, I want candy Mommy!  Don't mess around!"! Ha ha!!  Another favorite word of his lately is, "favorite".  Everything is his favorite now!!  Hopefully that put a smile on someone's face!  I will take whatever humor I can get at this point from raising my little "tryer of patience"! =)

No comments: