Sunday, March 13, 2011
Luke-isms
I wanted to write a few funny things down that Luke did today in an attempt to have them on record for when he's older so he can see what a nut he was!! First off, earlier today, I was telling him what the humidifier was called, and his response was, "fire, hot, don't touch! No no no!". I had a hard time explaining that the "fier" in humidifier was not the same as fire! Another incident that happened was when Eric, in expressing how tired he was, told Luke he was pooped. Luke's response: "No Daddy! Poo poo in the potty!" While driving to the store earlier, he kept repeating, "Happy Birthday Nana" because we had recently celebrated Nana's birthday and he had made a special phone call letting her know. What triggered it was him seeing Eric on the phone. He wanted to talk on the phone and remembered how he had left that message for Nana. This got me remembering that my Dad wanted to record Luke saying, "Your phone is ringing Papa" to use as his new ringer, so I taught him how to say it! Well, shortly after Luke was put to bed tonight, I heard him talking over the monitor and when I got closer to hear what he was saying I could make him out saying, " Papa, I'm ringing!" Too cute!! Oh and Luke actually told us he had to use the potty tonight without any prompting! No lure of candy or anything! So proud!!


No comments:
Post a Comment