Saturday, February 19, 2011
Week of Firsts
This past week has been an extremely eventful week for my littlest Mister!! It started with him pulling up to the standing position completely on his own on Saturday and has snowballed from there! The next day he started crawling, well, his silly army crawl/scoot/inch worm version anyways! The next Day he celebrated his first Valentine's Day, followed his first tooth!! Then he decided he would get into the sitting position from his belly all on his own!! Now Eric is giving him just a few weeks before he thinks he will start walking! I wouldn't doubt it either seeing as he can already walk(very wobbly, mind you) while holding onto only one of our hands!!! It may be 2 months later than Eric did as a baby, but we're still looking good!! He is soooo eager to walk! You can see how his eyes just light up when he's on his feet! He isn't as sure-footed as Luke was, but has started sooner and is certainly VERY eager! I guess having an older rambunctious brother is pretty good motivation! Most people dread this moment, but I am eager for it! The sooner he can get around and play with his big bro, the better! Not to mention the less frustrated he will be since he can finally get where he wants! Of course it will create some extra challenges too, but I think the advantages far outweigh the costs!! Stay tuned . . .


No comments:
Post a Comment