Monday, July 20, 2009

10 Months old!!

Luke turned 10 months old yesterday! This has been such a fun month! Luke is now cruising all over the place, crawling like a normal baby although it's only to get someplace where he can pull up, pushing around his push toy, standing by himself while waving his arms all around for seconds on end, taking steps by himself, fake laughing, mimicking, and saying ma ma and da da at the appropriate times! To quote Pinocchio, he's almost a "real boy" now instead of a little baby! He's also working on some teeth finally! They still aren't in yet, but he's got some buds forming on his gums. He is getting close to walking, but didn't quite make the 10 month mark! I bet it won't take much longer though! I have a ton of videos to post, so here they go:


Luke fake laughing

Luke walking while holding onto Daddy(ignore the music in the background, I don't know what was on the TV!)

Luke vs. Luke

Luke crawling after his train

No comments: