Wasn't it just yesterday that I was posting about Luke's 8th month?? How time flies. . . Anyways, Luke is really starting to get around now. He uses his legs when he army crawls, so he's getting much faster! He pulled up twice today on a toy and then on the furniture! He loves to cruise around on the furniture and actually walked a tiny bit while holding on to only one hand today. He stood up completely by himself the day he turned 9 months in the middle of the room without pulling up on anything! He got up on his hands and feet, balanced himself, and stood for a few seconds before falling over. I didn't get to witness it, but Eric was there to sneak behind him and catch him when he fell. He is quite the character(go figure)! His favorite thing to say right now is, " Aye guy guy guy". I'm not sure what he is trying to say, but it's pretty cute. He started mimicking my silly wide open mouth smile and does it all the time! It's hilarious! He's so interactive now and so fun!
We had an awesome trip to Colorado this last week and I'll try to post some pictures soon. We went for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in Steamboat Springs. We went with Eric's younger brother, Adam, and his family as well as his mom and her husband, Kent. They all have mustangs too(runs in the family). Eric came in 4th place out of 14 for the autocross race which is pretty awesome considering it was his first time racing! I got to ride with him on his fist lap which I really enjoyed and I think he is now officially hooked!! That area of Colorado was gorgeous! Luke did an awesome job especially since our trip out there took 15 hours because we had to avoid a big storm. He's such a trooper! He really enjoyed the pool at the hotel and the hotel was super nice! We got a huge 3 bedroom condo that we split between the 3 families. It was great! We had a blast and even though I might've got a little Mustanged-out, look forward to possibly doing it again next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment