
Check out our baby boy standing up by himself! Ok, well maybe he was leaning against the ottoman a little and Eric was quick to let go for the picture, but he can basically stand by himself if he could just catch his balance! Eric was walking at 7 mos though, right?! We will just have to wait and see I guess!

I hope everyone had an awesome New Years! We spent ours in Colorado where we were for almost 2 weeks! It was really great spending time with family! For New Years, we played a murder mystery game, Hoo-Hung-Woo, with a Chinese theme, so we all dressed up and looked absolutely ridiculous, but it was a lot of fun! We also played a LOT of rock band 2 which Eric got for Christmas. We went to a museum, the zoo, a Bodies exhibit, but mostly just hung out. We already miss everyone, but it's also nice to try getting Luke back on a normal schedule. I'll try to post more pictures later!


1 comment:
Sorry, although he is soooo cute, I have to say
WHATEVER!!! No way!!! if He follows in his daddy's footsteps, I will eat my words, but we will see. Ha!!
He has gotten a little more chunky!
Post a Comment