
We're going to have a baby! The baby is due September 28th, 2008. I am almost out of the first trimester and aside from the extreme hunger, it hasn't been bad at all. I've been lucky and haven't had morning sickness. I did get a pretty bad headache a couple days ago that lasted about a day and a half, but it still seems to be going fairly smooth. We won't find out the baby's sex until it is born, but I did create a poll on the baby's page so everyone can guess what they think it will be. I'll try to keep it updated often so everyone can see the newest ultrasounds and my growing belly! We are super excited and glad to finally be sharing the news with everyone!


1 comment:
Wowwwwwww! Congrats you guys. My mom was asking about you guys the other day too and I had said, "No, not yet." Haha.
Can't wait to see your belly grow. Btw, I think that you'll have a girl.
Post a Comment