Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything, but I've been so busy with school. Eric is back from his last deployment and now I'm just trying to spend as much time with him as I can before his next one.

We went to the Navy Birthday Ball on Saturday which was a blast! We went with one of Eric's buddies from the squadron and his girlfriend. I know I am soooo behind on pictures right now! Eventually I will have some posted of the Navy ball, but you'll just have to hang in there!

I guess there really hasn't been a whole lot more going on except school for me, and now trying to prepare for Thanksgiving(we might just be having it at our house this year!) & Christmas. I would love to get all our Christmas shopping done this week, but who knows what will happen. I just hate dealing with the crowds after Thanksgiving!

I've updated the Links page by adding a link of the interior design department at OU, eric's squadron webpage, and a link for some downloadable freebies from Scrapbook.com, so you might want to check it out!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween! I'd love to see pictures of everyone's costumes! (We didn't make it to the costume party this year, so fortunately you won't have to see another picture of Eric as a cheerleader!)

No comments: