Me and Max watching the Super Bowl
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Super Bowl Weekend
This weekend, Eric had to stand watches for work, so I was kinda on my own Friday and Saturday night. Friday I rented a couple movies and watched one with Colleen. Saturday, Eric and I hung out a little bit before he had to leave for work, then I went shopping in Norman with Colleen. Sunday, Eric and I went and bought some wood for shelves that Eric made for what is going to be our exercise room. Sunday night, my folks and sis came over for the Super Bowl. Here are a couple pics from that night:
Max Being Silly


1 comment:
Wow, Max is looking so old. Not much baby fat left; he's looking more like a toddler than a baby.
Exercise room, I actually look forward to being able to work out again. Thinking about one day running a half marathon, maybe I should start off with a 5K. Who knows when that will be though, I can't wait to see myself in a few weeks when I'm not sleeping at all because of Jack and taking care of a 2.5 year old.
Post a Comment