Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas & New Years

We had a really great Christmas and New Years in Colorado. We stayed at Eric's brother, Adam's, house. We spent Christmas Eve at Eric's grandparent's house with his siblings and dad's side of the family. Christmas Day, we went to Eric's brother, Aaron's, house with his siblings and mom's side of the the family. I went shopping the day after with his mom and my sister-in-laws, while the boys stayed at home and played x-box. We went to a go-cart track a couple times where Eric was able to race his brothers, mom, Charity, and friend, Erik, and his wife, Kelly on 55mph go-carts. Eric was able to pull out a win every time, even though he did spin out a couple times. I know he had a lot of fun doing that! For New Years, we hung out at Adam's house and played some games. We were also able to visit my friend, Jennifer's parent's house up in Bailey. It was really good to see them all. I will try to post pictures as soon as I can.

While we were in CO, we found out that Eric wasn't going to be able to stay at home as long as we had hoped and he is getting deployed once again. I am pretty bummed about the whole thing since I haven't seen him but a total of 2 weeks in the last 2 months. I am hoping though that he will get a longer break after this next deployment, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: