Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor Day Weekend

We had a pretty laid back Labor Day weekend. My Grandma and Aunt came in to town last Tuesday and we went to my sister's house on Wednesday to celebrate my grandma's birthday. On Thursday, they all came to our house and we went to eat at Ted's. We also took them to both of our work places so they could see what we do. Friday, we hung out with Paul and Dorelie. They finally had their hot tub transferred from their house in New Mexico, so we took advantage of that. On Saturday we watched the OU game at home which was really lame since OU lost to TCU. OU isn't looking so hot this year. Anyways, we cooked out hamburgers with my parents, sister, Max, grandma and Aunt at our house later that evening and played some Texas Hold 'em. Sunday, Eric helped Paul build stairs for their hot tub and Paul and Dorelie cooked us steaks and we hung out in the hot tub again. Yesterday, Eric fixed his flat tires on the 4-wheeler while I worked on my scrapbook. I am over 2 years behind on it, so I am trying to play a little catch-up. I hope you all had a good Labor Day!

No comments: