Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Last week

Well, Tarah's wedding a couple weekends ago was really nice. I had a great time! The next pics I post will be of a couple of her showers and her wedding. I am working on them right now, but there are no guarantees when they will be done.

Eric's brother, sister-in-law, and our 2 nieces left on Sunday from their visit with us here. We had a lot of fun while they were here even though I got sick on Thursday. It felt like the flu again, but luckily dayquil helped a lot. We took the girls to play in the fountains downtown that shoot up water from the ground. They loved that! We also went to a Red Hawks game. Eric's dad stopped by on his way to Mississippi on Wednesday and Thursday. We rented a movie that they watched while I went to the American Idol concert. I had purchased tickets before I knew that they were coming and I went with my parents. It was really good! We went to Celebration Station on Friday and played miniature golf and go carts. That night we left to go to my parent's land where we camped out in the motor home. Saturday we rode four-wheelers and cooked out. We were going to fly Eric's remote control airplane, but the winds were too strong. That was a bummer, but we had a lot of fun anyways. We really enjoyed their visit and look forward to the next!!

Eric will be back tonight from Pensacola, FL. He left Sunday morning because he has to do some swim phys classes before he checks into the squadron. He should be checking in at the end of the month. I am really not looking forward to it though because he will most likely start deploying right away. The deployment schedule has changed and they are gone for longer periods at a time. He could be gone for a month, back for 4 days, then gone for another month. Anyways, I will need all the support I can get because I'm sure I will be really bored. So clear your schedules girls so we can hang out!

No comments: